суботу, 25 квітня 2015 р.

The Letter to the Students of Vocabulary Class

        Hello,

    Welcome to the beginning of the year and wish you to be patient and persistent. I hope, that the 2nd year at our university will be as useful for you as it was for me.
    Firstly, I'd like to advise you not to be lazy-bones. Don't procrastinate, really, it is bad habit. I would say, an awful one. After that, you'll suffer the consequences of your laziness and burn the midnight oil. Believe me, it's much better to do everything in time.
    Secondly, don't be as stubborn as a mule, saying that you can't do this or that. You should give a try! In fact, all this sites and apps, that you don't like now, will come in useful in a few years.
    And the last hint from me: write your notes!  They are highly effective and will help you not to fail miserably! Especially, during the tests, if you know what I mean. ;)
    I hope, that every of you will make a breakthrough and bring out best of your Vocabulary classes.  And bear in mind, that practice makes perfect!






Sinccerely yours, Julia and Unicorn Tom.



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар